Monday, January 2, 2017

As a Woman

In my 'thinking unto the Lord', I was pondering the role that women play in this natural realm. I thought about how a female 'program', if you will, has been plugged into my soul so that all my interactions in this natural realm can't help but be processed through the lens of the feminine. My 'spirit' is genderless and when I leave this mortal body, I won't be under the influence of the hormonal and flesh generated impulses of the feminine nature. But for now, I am assigned the role of a woman to carry out the object lesson both here in this realm and as a witness to the spiritual realm of Heavenly Father's purposes for this earth.

1 Peter 3:4 says that the inward heart character of gentleness and quietness/peacefulness are greatly valued by the Father. And these good qualities in the hidden, inner intentions of either gender is well pleasing to the Father. All persons that don't obey the Holy Spirit's influence tend towards harshness and the stirring up of strife.

Women would do well to focus on how the Father desires to develop these blessed qualities inwardly while not being overly focused on their external appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment