Sunday, April 5, 2015

On being 'Clear' or Dealing with People, Problems, 4

As I have stated before, I asked the Father multiple times how to deal with difficult people - how did JESUS deal with difficult people.
Today I had this thought:

Jesus didn't see the common man as being 'difficult'. That particular feeling comes from our own 'black velcro' that is within us, rubbing against the other person's 'black velcro'. The 'tugging' that occurs produces that feeling of irritation. Jesus didn't have that within Him. Not having velcro  was the same reason that Jesus said the evil one was coming but would find nothing in Him.

Our expectations of others, our pride our lusts, and our self love/self interest make up the fabric of the 'velcro'. The Father wants us to deal with this!
If we desire to be Overcomers and to allow Jesus to continue to walk in this world to set the captives free, we must allow Him to show us ourselves (prove us) and then turn from our ways and submit to Him (obedience) as He continues to transform us into His image.

I am making a distinction between the 'common man' and those in religious authority because Jesus dealt with them differently. His harsh words were reserved for those that felt they were already 'clear' but in reality they weren't.
Confessing our sins puts us in a position of being forgiven of those sins. We can't act as if there is nothing in us that needs to be removed/transformed/forgiven!

I desire your mercy Lord. Please forgive me. Help me to yield to your chastening hand so that I can be an overcomer in truth, not just in my own thinking (deceived and living vainly). Transform me Lord and let me live this life in a way that reflects YOU and pleases YOU! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment