Sunday, October 11, 2015

Only two rulers in the Earth

No longer seeing any person after the flesh but understanding that each and every human is being ruled by either the Spirit of God or the flesh/spirit of this world/Satan. Whether we believer it or not, we all are moving by the inspiration of one or the other (counting the flesh/world/Satan as 'one').

Once that this is understood that it is always, no matter what, every-single-time-the-case,then"I" have to be committed to listen for the Spirit, to flow from the Spirit, to respond by the Spirit. I don't want to be flesh ruled/world ruled/Satan ruled. I don't.

Help me father. Give me revelation! Open the eyes of my heart so that I can see people as you see them and understand what spirit they are walking in. And then, to know how you want me to respond since it may not always be the same way even though it may be the same person and they may be operating in the same spirit they've operated in before.

YOUR kingdom come, YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven. And I want to be a true and faithful witness of that. I cant do it on my own.. Live through me! Christ IN ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment