Saturday, December 29, 2012

Clear

I want to be a 'Clear'

A Clear is not self consumed. A Clear walks through this earth with freedom and ease.

Children, young children, are Clears.

I think that is why Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is made of such.

Jesus said the prince of this world is coming but has nothing in me - He was the ultimate Clear.
Not ruled by the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye or the pride of life.

I often tell the kids that I imagine that the 'stuff'' the evil one finds in us is like velcro.

Black velcro.

 And as we move through the world, the stuff of this world and of the
evil one is also made of velcro as well. Whatever our hangups, sinful dispositions, lusts,
fleshliness, etc ( black velcro strips) they get snagged on the worldly/evil stuff
around us.

I want the Father to take away those black velcro strips. Help me cooperate with you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment